Who gives a shit about National Bubble Bath Day? We don't. National Take Your Grand Kid Out to Lunch Day? Fuck that, and your grand kid, too. For the really fun days, the ones that nobody else has the imagination to celebrate, days like National Ain't Woke, Do Not Disturb Day℠, National Ignore the Ban on Plastic Straws Day℠, and others visit . . . The Book of Daze℠.
Your Virtual GanjaScope
A half-century's worth of smoking pot/hash/shatter/live resin carts has led us to conclude that horoscopes are more fun and more accurate when you're stoned...and they're even better when the person who wrote them was stoned, too. If you're looking to turn over a new leaf, visit GanjaScope.
The Grammar Prick
Meaner than a 250-pound lesbian Language Arts teacher, The Grammar Prick will split your head if you split an infinitive, dangle a participle, or dare to misuse penultimate. Visit The Grammar Prick.
There's a Saint for That
There's a saint in every pot, and a prayer card for every condition. Just tell us where it hurts you, and we'll tell you whom to call and where to send your donations. Let us pray.
Here's to a Brighter Day
Brights neither seek nor accept any supernatural "explanations" for life. If that sounds like a bright idea to you, click here.
Trigger warning! The content of this website may cause raging panic attacks in hypersensitive snowflakes who suffer from androphobia, galactophobia, emetophobia, corprophobia, claustrophobia, fear of taints, and other psycho-sexual maladies too numerous to mention.
What Did Pope Francis Know and When Did He Know It? Oct 5, 2015 - 7:33
WASHINGTON, D.C.—Since finding out last week that Pope Francis, “the cool pope,” had met secretly with Kim Davis in Washington, D.C., on September 24, a meeting that was kept on the down low for six days, everybody from Catholic church officials to their gay brothers-in-law have been scrambling to explain why that meeting didn’t amount to a hill of rosary beads.
The “cool pope” would never do such an uncool thing as meet with that woman, the county clerk who went to jail rather than issue marriage licenses to gay couples, would he? The “cool pope” isn’t opposed to same-sex marriage, is he? Why, that would make the “cool pope” just a multilingual Rick Santorum in a white dress. There must be a good reason (or several of them) for why that meeting took place by mistake—or for why it never occurred at all. Here, we’ll give you some. Take two or three if you need them.
10. The Holy Father thought she was the cleaning lady, and because he was in a good mood and he had some rosaries left over, he gave her one.
9. The devil made him do it.
8. Francis never even saw Kim Davis because there were seventy other people in the room, all of whom are taller than she is.
7. His Holiness thought he was meeting Jill Biden because he had heard someone say, “Her husband’s name is ‘Joe.’”
6. Francis was wearing his clear-lens, no-magnification glasses—because the frames go better with his purple-velvet-lined cape— and therefore he couldn’t see a damn thing.
5. Kim Davis looks much older in person than she does in her Facebook picture.
4. Why isn't anybody talking about the fact that no doves were killed at this "alleged" meeting?
3. She was wearing a burka.
2. Francis figured she was there to help with the foot washing.
1. The pontiff mistook her for his second cousin, Angelina, an Argentinian drug mule.
Some photos cannot be shopped. They are perfect just the way god made them. Such perfection does not happen by accident, and wise, indeed, is the man who says "you can't photoshop this."
The Pug Bus Interview
Enjoy the interviews nobody else has the sack to do. We aren't afraid to stop totally at the surface, because no matter how beautiful a person might be on the inside, you've still got to look at him or her when you're speaking to 'em..Read on.