Who gives a shit about National Bubble Bath Day? We surely don't. National Find a Rainbow Day? Fuck that, too. For the really fun days, the ones that nobody else bothers to celebrate, visit . . . The Book of Daze℠.
Some photos cannot be shopped. They are perfect just the way god made them. Such perfection does not happen by accident, and wise, indeed, is the man who says "you can't photoshop this."
The Fuck It List
Ten Things You Should Quit While Not Going Gently into That Good Night
3. Seat Belts
4. FOX Fucking News
5. Paying for Music and Movies
6. Picking Up Pills That You Drop
7. Pissing Indoors All the Time
8. Talking Baby Talk to Children
9. Stupid-Ass, Dip-Shit, Old-Fart Hats
10. Bathing or Showering Regularly
Trigger warning! The content of this website may cause raging panic attacks in hypersensitive snowflakes who suffer from androphobia, galactophobia, emetophobia, corprophobia, claustrophobia, fear of taints, and other psycho-sexual maladies too numerous to mention.
National Screw the Pooch Day, Why Dogs Despise It℠ Dec 23, 2019 - 3:00
WEST GOSHEN TWP, Pa.–"Screw the pooch"—short for "fuck the dog"— is an expression made popular in Tom Wolfe’s 1979 book about the Mercury space program, The Right Stuff. To screw the pooch is to commit a horribly wrong and embarrassing mistake, one from which there is no recovering. Predictably dogs hate the expression because . . .
1. In real life everybody knows you're a dog.
2. People are just getting used to the idea of gay marriage.
3. The expression is ass backward, according to all those German shepherds that appear in porn movies.
4. Cats got to choose first, therefore, we kick cats and screw pooches.
5. Pooch has unfortunate connotations, among them "lap dog" and “worthless-piece-of-shit dog."
6. "Man's best friend" doesn't mean "man's best friend with benefits."
7. The parlor game Screw the Pooch is offensive and has caused serious injuries to dogs.
8. "Screw the pooch" is a gateway expression that leads to other, more disgusting, expressions like "doggy style," "shoot the puppy," or "dead dog bounce."
9. What if screwing the pooch becomes a recognized service dog "service"? Imagine all the bother that will cause on airplanes.
10. Just because dogs sniff our business doesn't mean they want us to fuck them.
Next Ellen: Why lesbians never screw their pooches